Lace front wigs have become popular among celebrities and non-celebrities alike. They are known for their realistic look and allow for styling away from the face. When you buy a lace front wig, it will likely be ready-to-wear; already pre-cut or trimmed. Some, however, do require customization. The lace front is made of fine, sheer material which is hand-tied to hair.
Like most wigs and hair products, there are pros and cons when you shop for lace front wigs:
- Natural looking hairline: When you shop for lace front wigs you can be assured that it will be your secret – no one else has to know! The sheer material blends against your skin to create the appearance of natural hair line. Lace wigs are among the highest quality.
- Styling Versatility: When you buy lace wigs, as opposed to other types, you have the versatility of styling away from your face. This reveals a realistic hairline, and bangs are not necessary. These are a popular choice for weddings, as many brides prefer to wear their hair up on their special day. You can have a high ponytail one day, bangs the next. You can style your hair to suit your mood!
- Affordable: In years past, only the rich and famous could afford to buy lace front wigs; today, though, they are more affordable and accessible for everyone. More designers are offering these and other high quality wigs in their collections. There are more choices available at affordable prices that won’t break your budget.
- Easy to apply and remove: You don’t need to go to a salon when you want to apply your lace wig or take it off; it can easily be done yourself. This saves you time and money.
- Natural looking: Because each hair is hand-tied, the hair will move naturally.
- Part anywhere: A lace wig allows for high ponytails and parting anywhere you like, even down the centre.
- Won’t damage your actual hair: Your hair is hidden under the wig, giving it a break without damaging the hair or roots.
- Learning curve: You will have to learn how to properly apply and remove the wig; luckily, this isn’t difficult and you should have the hang of it after the first couple of applications.
- Adhesives can be tricky: There are many different types of adhesives on the market, and you’ll have to find the one that’s right for you. This can be a trial-and-error process, but once you find a suitable adhesive you can stick with it.
- Reapplication: This is required every 3 to 4 weeks
- Clean-up: Cleaning must be done before reapplication, which can be time consuming
When you buy lace front wigs, you are getting the best quality for the best price. They are available in a variety of colors and styles and are easy to maintain.
If you’re searching for a wig with versatility, natural look and low maintenance, lace wigs could be your ideal solution. If you’ve never thought about wearing a wig before, now is the perfect time. With spring upon us, a new hairstyle can be just what you need for your own makeover. Whether you go to the beach, work at your desk, or enjoy a night out on the town, a front lace wig can enhance your look and make you feel like a million bucks.
Sassy Secret has a wide selection of lace front wigs and accessories. Visit the website for more information.