Clip -in extensions are proving to be popular for women across all hair types. So, if you haven't already tried them yet, here's why I encourage you to try them out.
- Clip-In Extensions are the perfect way to instantly add length, color and volume to your hair.
- The main advantage is that the extensions allow you to easily apply the hair in minutes without the help of a hair stylist so you can quickly attach and remove the extra hair usually within 10 minutes depending on your skill.
- In addition to that, since you are not using glue or heat to attach them, you won't damage your hair.
- Clip-in hair extensions do not cause hair thinning because they don't pull the hair.
- They are easy to use and hassle free, just bend the clip to snap open and shut.
How To Install
In the video below, YouTube beauty blogger @LakiaStar demonstrates how she adds volume and length to her hair in minutes using clip-in extensions.
Since clip-in extensions fast and easy to install, they are a great option for a temporary style change. By adding extra density and fullness, you can improve the look of your hair and yet still feel your scalp breathe as you nurture your hair and scalp everyday with oils and/or leave-in conditioners.
Clip in extensions won't rip, shed or slip out if you buy high quality extensions. Once clipped in, they hold firmly to your hair and you can even tug on them without pulling them out!
They are also, light and undetectable because they lay flat. You can choose to sleep in them too, just firmly tie your hair up in a silk or satin scarf when you're heading to bed.
So there are many different types and styles of clip-in extensions for you to choose from but think 'quality' when buying, because they will last longer, you don't want to go cheap and the clips break within a week...
Examples of Clip-in Extensions
Are there any disadvantages?
Just like with anything else in this world, they may or may not be for you, for whatever reason. However, they really have no disadvantages to point out, just be careful who or where you buy them from, so that you're getting a durable product that has strong clips and soft luxurious hair...
I'd love to hear what your thought's are on them in the comment section below.
Let's connect on social media! Become a member of our inner circle today by joining our exclusive lace wig forum 'Sassy Secret Social' by clicking here and get social, we'd love to hear from you in the group!
Cheryl Warren - Lace Wig Blogger
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.